Collection of information
We collect the following information:
- Information from registration of CV-profile and update(s) of the profile via “my page,” as well as IP address.
- If you apply for a position or register your profile through the “Apply with LinkedIn” or “Apply with jobreg” function, the system will retrieve available information from your profile in the service you authenticate with, and this information will be stored on your profile.
- We collect data in aggregate form for visitors to the site, such as traffic data, location data, etc.
- In some cases, we will store email correspondence when you contact us.
- The system sets cookies in the browser, as described in the cookie usage document.
How information is used
The information we collect is used where necessary to:
- Deliver our services to you and communicate around these services with you.
- Assess your qualifications and facilitate current and future recruitment or staffing assignments.
- Inform you of relevant opportunities and benefits we offer.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- The IP address is collected for security reasons, so that you as a candidate can get an overview of which IP addresses have logged into your account.
Controller and processor
NORREQ AS is the controller and owns the data that is entered into the system. Recruitment Manager AS is the processor of the system solution, and develops, operates, and maintains the system where your data is stored. Recruitment Manager AS uses subcontractors to perform processor tasks.
There is a separate data processor agreement between NORREQ AS and Recruitment Manager AS, which regulates what information the processor has access to and how the information is to be processed.
NORREQ AS may process your personal information. Information about you may also be presented to customers and other partners of NORREQ AS, where the controller or processor is obliged to do so as a result of legal requirements.
To use your data effectively and to offer you the best services, it is sometimes necessary to send information to third parties. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. NORREQ AS is not responsible for the content and activities of the affiliated services. However, we want to protect the integrity of the services we provide, and we welcome feedback on these areas.
Access, correction, or deletion of your personal information
As a registered user, you have the right to request access, correction, and deletion as described in the Personal Data Act § 18 and §§ 27 and 28. The request should be answered free of charge and within 30 days.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so by deleting your own profile.
As a candidate, you can delete your own profile from “Your profile” in the system at any time, or you can contact NORREQ AS for assistance. From your profile, you can also change the information you have entered on your profile in the system.
If you want to access information that NORREQ AS has about you, or if you have any questions or suggestions regarding our treatment of personal information, you can contact your contact person with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.